Friday, June 2, 2017


Give me a good cupcake anyday!

Image is by Beccy's.  Colored with Copics,  I used Nuvo Glitter Accents as my frosting.  I love the dimension and shimmer.  Pulled out my neglected Minc machine and  foiled a red polka dot background. Celebrate is from Stampin UP.  Image was popped up with fun foam for dimension.

Challenges:
Beccy's Place:  Monthly challenge; Anything Goes
Simon Says: Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks: Birthday
Your Next Stamp:  Sketch challenge #65 (http://yournextstamp.com/blog/)

5 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmm... your cupcake looks delicious Linda, especially that yummy frosting! I love the idea of using the Nuvo Glitter Accents to give dimension to the image, it really "pops" off the page. I also like the fabulous spotty paper you used in the background. Great card!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polka dot with this yummy cupcake! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems i've been liking yellow alot lately! the color goes good IN and OUT of my house. go figure (after 17 yrs LOL). love the cupcake card too. i keep thinking about entering some challenges. it's been years! wish they offered better prizes (like in the old days!!! call me greedy). have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute birthday card! Love the polka dot background - thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card! Love the Nuvo drops you used for the frosting!
    Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete