Friday, April 10, 2015


First I need to send prayers to my coworkers who sufered the devistation of the tornado on Thursday.

Its Spring!!!!  Finally after a long hard winter.  I love Spring, my favorite season,  I just hate the storms that come with it!
When I think of Spring I think of watering cans and flowers.  I love to garden.  This image sings Spring to me!  Its Watering Girl from The Stamping Boutique.  Come on over and join our Spring Challenge.

Image colored with Copics. The DP is from Stampin Up, Painted Petals.  I used by butterfly punch, hexagon punch and my memory box rectangle stitched dies.

Challenges:
Simon Says: Spring Flowers
Sister Act: Anything goes
Little Miss Muffet: anything goes
Die Cutin Divas: Dies
Paper Take Weekly: anything goes
Outlawz



2 comments:

  1. I so agree, Linda - watching the little flowers fight their way up out of the soil is such a magical time each year! Love this sweet image and your pretty card - thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and bright and happy ... very spring-ish :D Thanks so much for joining the Anything Goes challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps! *Dawn*

    ReplyDelete