Friday, October 5, 2012

I am an AVID hockey fan,  I love my Chicago Blackhawks!!!!!!! Needless to say I am not happy with this stupid strike going on.  Seriously, how much money do these guys need to make.

Anyway,  Steph, AKA Glitterbabe,  (Badge to left)  has put me temporarily out of my misery.  She created Hockey and an awesome sentiment to go along with her digi.  Naturally I had to have it,  and I   completed,  yes I said completed a layout from last years hockey game.  (Now to finish the other tons f photos, LOL)

Skate and stick colored with copics.  Paper from stash.

Challenges:
CRAFT: Sport
Inky Impressions: Boys
Paper Take Weekly: Anything Goes with Celebrate  (Celebrate Hawks Win!!!!)

4 comments:

  1. wow! i didn't know that u were such a hockey fan! the VERY FIRST sports game i went to when i came to chicago 22 yrs ago was a blackhawks game. it was fabulous.... tho i am not into sports at all other than golf.

    apple orchard? today? u r braver than brave. i'm in sweats, thermals, and gloves, my oven is on and the 6:00 news just said below freezing tonite. that a**hole better get my ducts done tomorrow or his pay is grass!!!

    have a great weekend and stay warm.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful layout. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete