Sunday, July 15, 2012

WOW  I haven't made a mosaic card in a while,  I make alot of mosaic pages when I scrapbook, they take forever but I love how they look.    I didn't do a full mosaic because it took too much away from the image, but I like how this turned out.


Stamp set is from Stampin Up, Just Because, stamped twice. Colored with markers on Whisper White Card Stock. I distressed the paper by tearing it, and just  had to use my Stampin UP retired Daisy die for the flower.  I was motivated by a sketch at The Outlawz challenge blog.  Sparkle had to be added to brighten the card so I used brown bling and pearls.


CHALLENGES:
Outlawz: Paper A La Mode: Nature and Wednesday Sketch
Card Makin Mamas: Rubber Stamps
Di Digi's Design: Flowers
Sentimental Sundays: Rough Around the Edges
Stampin Sisters in Christ: Sparkle

5 comments:

  1. i LOVE your new blog look. so much easier on the eyes!!! fabulous card and gorgeous flower!

    i did NOT know you were a SU demo. if SU hadn't changed their DT rules i'd probably still be one.

    hope you're staying cool.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how it turned out too! I like the bling! Thank you for joining us at SSIC this week. I hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card.
    Many thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Love the big yellow flower. Thanks for playing @ Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda! Now this takes some great skill to get even!!! Very cute. Thanks for coming over to SENTIMENTALS this week. See you again soon I hope. Smiles and Joy, Samara DT

    ReplyDelete