Sunday, October 23, 2011

We have an exchange student from Germany visiting us. It is so much fun and he is WONDERFUL!!! Today was a quite day, we have been running around like crazy all week. He just wanted to relax today so I got to play.

I love love love this Fall image from Faith at Designed 2 Delight, (Badge to the right) Its part of her progressive challenge. I colored it with Copics, used Tim Holtz inks for distressing and made a pocket card with my Cricut. Pretty easy, next time I think Ill cut out little hearts as falling leaves. That would be cute.

2 Challenges: designed2delight progressive challenge
craft fancy: Fall Colors

1 comment:

  1. wow! stunning!

    i can deal with the cooler temps but sure hope the snows don't come til at least january!!!!! wishful thinking, i know!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete