Sunday, October 16, 2011

I just love this dig from Glitterbabe, (Badge to right) Its Big Butt and comes with a great saying as well.
I made this card for My BFF birthday, we've been friends since HS Algebra class, The inside reads, "Aged to Perfection" Happy Birthday.

I used my Copics to color, liquid pearls on the buttons and stickles on the bonnet and bracelet. I made my own ribbon with seam binding and tattered angles, then crinkled it until it dried. All dies are from Tim Holtz, i cut 3 butterflies and layered them to add some dimension. The dig is hand cut the popped up. Best Buddies was added as my tag/sentiment.

Created for Perfect Sentiments Challenge Blog: Friendship with a photo inspiration (Badge to the right)

10 comments:

  1. LOL, this is so cute, the image made me literally LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great card to share with a friend thanks for joining us at the perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image! This is perfect for a BFF. Great interpretation of the challenge. Thanks for joining us at the Perfect Sentiment. We appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun friendship card! Love the little pearl embellishments. Thanks for joining us again this week at The Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Love that image and your card! Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment!

    Stacey
    staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice for the digi!! I love how you colored your image and did the embellishments!! Great job and Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment Friendship Inspiration Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love your card! The image is super cute, and you colored it so well! The sentiment is great, too. It was certainly worth the time you took for all the little extra, such as the Stickles and Liquid Pearls. Your card is a an inspiration for all of us to take time for such things - it really makes a difference. Oh, I can't leave out the pendant! I love it, too! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Perfect Sentiment this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahah! what a cute image :) love how this turned out - the embellies really make this card fantastic!!! nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great! I love the pretty yet fun card!
    Thank You for paying with us this week at The Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am soooooooooo smiling my big butt off! super ca-ute!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete