Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I love the freebie image by Faith at D2D, (Badge to blog on right). Its called Falloween and its part of her progressive challenge.

I colored the cat with Copics, distressed the background with Tim Holtz, stains. Added gold stickles to the star and charms. I added Diamond glaze to the cats nose to make it shine. My star bling is from Michaels. The potion bottle is by Martha stewart, her Halloween line. And my glittery DP is from Cloud 9

Also created for Delightful Challenges at digital delights by Louby Lou theme: Halloween

2 comments:

  1. that's just what i look like after 1 glass of wine - LOL. dark and starry eyed!

    super cute.

    hugs :)

    p.s. where in IL r u?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cat and background paper. Thanks for joining us at Digital Delights. NancyD

    ReplyDelete