Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy Butterfly Day!!!! OK I know there is no special day for Butterflies, but there should be, they are beautiful, a sure sign of summer and sadly this gift from nature only has a lifespan of about one month. Last week Card Ideas Blog, by the designers of D2D had a Create Your Holiday Challenge , I missed the deadline for my butterfly card so I created this card for the Dotty Challenge, and used my butterflies. This gorgeous image by Faith at Designed2Delight, Spotty Dotty Watering Can fit my dotty theme very well. My sketch is from Simon Says Challenge, (All blogs to the right)

Challenges: Designed2Delight: Progressive Challenge
Paper Sundaes: Photo Inspiration
Card Ideas by the designers of D2D: Dotty
Simon Says: Sketch
Cupcake Crafts: Flowers for Mum (Badge to blog on right)

9 comments:

  1. Oh I love your card! Happy Butterfly Day! Great idea. Thanks for playing with us at Designed2Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Linda! Beautiful image and I love the butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenges! Delphine xx
    PS: Don't forget to link to your post, not just to your blog:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Butterfly Day to you as well : )
    Love the added butterflies and your coloring is great. Thanks for joining us @ D2D this week.

    Michelle H~D2D DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and colours you've used. Definitely a card any mum would be delighted to receive. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Butterfly Day! Love the holiday you created! I love butterflies! Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at Designed 2 Delight and Card Ideas!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the butterflies and glitter! Thank you for joining us at Card Ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely sweet card, beautiful butterflies.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card - I love all the details.
    Thanks for joining us at Designed 2 Delight and Card Ideas.

    ReplyDelete