Friday, January 7, 2011


Another beautiful digi from Deedee's digi's (badge to the right) This is Seashells from the Sea. I love the sediment that comes with the purchase of the digi.
Colored with Copics, I used Diamond glaze to make the shells shine and the added pearl Glimmer Mist for an irridescent touch. My MIL got me a great scrapbook tote for Christmas filled with goodies. I used a new embossing folder, Circles from Cuttlebug, the I dyed ribbon to match my trim with Denim Glimmer Mist and Charcoal, both new toys, alot of fun playing.
Following Challenges: Simon says: New Beginnings, (New Friendship)
Deedee's Monday Challenge: Fellowship, reach out, connect with a friend
Cupcake Challenge: White on White (Badge to awesome blog on right)
Paper Sundaes: New Supplies
Sentimental sundays: Friendship

6 comments:

  1. Great card & I love that sentiment too! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week ! Love your card ! Great image and the sentiment is so sweet ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Linda, very elegant, and I love the sentiment! Thanks for your kind words:-) and for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenges! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very classy card Linda - love the sentiment and the clean and simple design. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays. x Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet and simple!

    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Paper Sundaes!

    ♥ Lisa M

    ReplyDelete