Friday, October 22, 2010

I was so inspired by Deedee's Thankful blog hop today...... I couldnt wait to play and make my card for her challenge.

My digi is Deedee's Thankful Bird, I use this image so often I love the simple elegance of it. Colored with Coopics and image sprayed with bronze glimmer mist, distressed with Chestnut Roan. Cut with Spellbinders. As I stated the blog hop inspired me and I finally made a Folded Gate Card, it was so simple, and I love the look. Plus I got to play with my new MS scoring board. All my papers are from basic Grey, Green at Heart. flowers are by Prima.

Challenges: Deedees Monday Challenge: Green and Purple
Tuesday Throwdown: Anything Goes
Simon Says: Thankful

4 comments:

  1. This is so lovely, Linda! Such sweet papers you used, and the gatefold is one of my favorites. I'm so thankful you were inspired by the blog hop, and for your kind words! Thank you, too, for joining our challenge this week! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image and sweet card.
    Thanks for joining in the Challenge from SimonSaysStamp.

    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely papers!! I like that cute little bird too!!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, love the sweet image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete