Saturday, July 31, 2010


Oh its so hard to beleive the Sweet Summer is almost over, my daughter returns to school in about 3 weeks...... Im gonna miss her so much...... She is my best friend!

This card reminds me of her when she was little, she loved to play in the garden. The digi is from Bugaboo, "Summer Peek Flower Pot" DP is from Cosmo Cricket, and the lavendars are by Sizzix. The sediment is a charm tag from Magic Scraps. Fence punch is from Martha Stewart, all other goodies are from stash

Created for two Challenges: The Pink Elephant #77, Sketch
Bugaboo Catch the Bug Challenge: Sweet Sweet Summertime

(Both challenges can be reached by the gadgets on the right side)

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card!! What a darling image!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at TPE!!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so very sweet! I love the natural feel of your first card, and that great layout with the greeting on an angle. And your little girl card is so darling! What a blessing for you to have had this summer with your daughter, and to have such a wonderful relationship with her. My kids start school in two weeks, and I totally understand the sadness of having them go back. I guess we'll both be counting down the days until the next vacation, huh? :-) Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card...I just love those summertime peekers :)

    Thanks for joining Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete