Sunday, July 18, 2010


Next to Watermelon Cherries are my favorite summer treat. I confess I bought this image because of the cute mouse eating a cherry, no idea what Iwould do with it but I had to have it!
Digi is from Whimsey/Melgens designs- Cherry Mouse. DP is from American Crafts: Cheerful Cherry, ribbon and button also from the same line. (Archivers) The stitching is done on my Bernina, #48 Feather Stitch. Colored with Copics, distressed with Chestnut Roan
Entered in following challenges: Simon Says Challenge: Lets get Fruity
Crazy For Challenges: Buttons, C4C4C6
KLSNS ##39: Ribbon
Tuesday Throwdown: Stitch
Stamps and Create #3: Stitches

3 comments:

  1. Great card !

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute mouse! I like the stitching you did too!!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete