Saturday, July 10, 2010

Finally got a chance to play with my new images from Deedee's Digis. This one is Little Miracles. I also purchased some new bling that I love because its different and it shimmers
and shines. The bling is Mosaic Tiles, this one is Opal Shimmer, naturally I had to buy more then one so I also bought red, green, black..... you can never have enough bling.......

For added shimmer I used heavy stickles on the wings, and my ribbon has a glitter thread running thru, hard to see on the photo

Card entered for:
Deedee's Monday challenge: Summer Fresh
CDAC: Embellishment Challenge 1
Aud Sentiments: Use any sentiment

Im off to Archivers for a day of scrapbooking with friends, I'll never be caught up

4 comments:

  1. Hi there

    Great card but unfortunately the challenge at Aud Sentiemnts was to use NO sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards - love what you did with the image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card, Linda! You did a great job with capturing the "summer fresh" feel AND using the bling on your card. Beautiful colors, and that ribbon just keeps catching my eye. Thanks so much for playing along with us again this week! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in with us at Catch the Bug and hope we've helped in getting a bit of a head start for Christmas.
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete